Duration + Departures:
7-Days, June 30, 2019
New York City
New York -> Halifax, Canada -> Boston -> Newport, Rhode Island -> New York
- Elegant suites and staterooms, each a personal oasis of calm
- Every restaurant a celebration of cuisine
- Largest dance floor at sea
- Illuminations is a luxury 3D cinema, a planetarium and a classical music venue
- Fine boutiques center around the ship's magnificent Grand Lobby selling a range of products from tempting souvenirs and gifts to exquisite jewelry and designer clothing.
The world's only ocean liner - a flagship without compare. Elegant suites and staterooms, sumptuous new restaurants and a re-imagined Grills experience reaffirm Cunard as the best of the best. Every suite and stateroom, a personal oasis of calm. Every restaurant a celebration of cuisine. Queen Mary 2 is wonderfully grand. In her Queens Room, the largest dance floor at sea will be the setting for nights you’ll long remember. Illuminations is a luxury 3D cinema, a planetarium and a classical music venue. If you fancy a little shopping, fine boutiques centred around the ship’s magnificent Grand Lobby, provide a range of products from tempting souvenirs and gifts to exquisite jewelry and designer clothing.
Enchanted by stories of transatlantic passages from a Golden Era at sea? Cunard Line brings it all back. Popular with empty-nesters (though there is a kids’ program), this is the cruise line of Queen Elizabeth 2 and Queen Mary 2 fame, and shipboard life has a European flavor. Enjoy afternoon tea and an authentic pub onboard, as well as top cuisine and an excellent enrichment program. Departures include transatlantic sailings in summer and winter sailings to the Caribbean.