The Fairmont Olympic Hotel has been the Grand Dame landmark of Seattle since 1924 – and maintains a stellar reputation for service. It boasts 450 guest rooms, including 206 suites. Among the private facilities are the newly remodeled full-service Health Club that’s equipped with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi, and premier day spa: Penelope & The Beauty Bar. The Georgian presents a unique and unrivalled fine-dining experience. Shuckers Oyster Bar is a Seattle favorite for fresh local seafood and oyster selection. This historic hotel is ideally located at the heart of downtown in the city’s shopping and financial districts, and is within blocks of Pike Place Market. Seattle is an amazing destination full of some of the West Coast's top attractions. From the Space Needle to Seahawks games, there is always something to do. But here at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel, we recommend not just exploring this culturally diverse and exciting city, but also making treks out to the lush and beautiful areas surrounding Seattle. Around every corner, visitors to the Puget Sound will find a new hidden gem, just waiting to become the "next big attraction" of Seattle.
Duration + Departures:
Must book and travel by 12/31/2019
- Rooms and suites that meld classic elegance with mid-century, modern room decor
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Breathtaking architecture, acclaimed dining and impeccable service
- Full-service fitness center, indoor pool and spa
- Just steps from Pike Place Market, the waterfront, museums and world-class shopping