Duration + Departures:
7-Days, Sailing 6/25/2019, 7/23/2019, 9/3/2019 or 9/10/2019
Sailing from Vancouver, British Columbia, you’ll experience Cruising Queen Charlotte Sound; Juneau, Alaska; Skagway, Alaska; Cruising Glacier Bay and the Glacier Bay National Park; Ketchikan, Alaska; cruising the scenic Inside Passage, and then return to Vancouver.
- Fresh off a multi-million dollar transformation, Crystal Symphony is a successful blend of luxurious amenities with big-ship choice.
- More options for dining and entertainment than other luxury ships.
- New culinary options with open seating.
- FREE unlimited Wi-Fi
- One of the world's most awarded luxury ships including Best for Dining, Entertainment, Fitness & Recreation and Service in 2018.
- Cocktails, beer and wine, soda and specialty coffees are included in the fare
Aboard one of the highest-rated ships in the world, Crystal Symphony, you will discover the hallmarks of Crystal... extraordinary service, abundant space, exceptional quality and incredible choices. This is the very essence of our company; this is the Crystal Difference. A steadfast commitment to excellence has earned us unprecedented recognition as the World's Best for an incredible 18 years - an accomplishment unmatched by any other cruise line, hotel or resort anywhere in the world. A careful balance of onboard enrichment and shoreside adventure is combined to create the most magnificent experiences, ones you are sure to treasure for a lifetime.
About Crystal Cruises
Ultra-deluxe cruising for sophisticated passengers is what you can expect from Crystal, offering the industry’s highest guest-to-staff and guest-to-space ratios. Known for superb cuisine and vast wine cellars, these are real gastronome’s cruises; guests enjoy a wide array of choices, from Nobu sushi to Valentino regional Italian. Crystal boasts a stellar enrichment program, and its children’s program is perhaps the luxury market’s best—so feel free to bring the kids. Destinations span the globe.